Welcome To My Blog

 


ALL ABOARD THE GOOD SHIP LEONESSA!  COME ONE, COME ALL!
 
You may know me from maspooase blog and if you are following me from there, thank you!
 
So why the change?  Well, it's simple really.... maspooase turned mostly into a nail art blog, which it was never meant to be.  I don't really do much of that now, and Spring is the perfect time for renewal.  So, I sprung.  *BOINGGGGG*

I did consider retiring maspooase blog completely, and I may still one day, but it still gets plenty of hits, so if people are still enjoying it and getting use from it, it may as well stay up for now.
 
There are some posts there that I liked, and I'll move them over here as time goes on, but be ready for lots of new content, on lots of different subjects.  I know some of you will have been with me from the start, which believe it or not was nearly a decade ago now, yikes!  Hopefully you won't remember the old blog posts, we're getting on a bit now after all hehehe.
 
It's been a while since I last used any of this, and I may take time to do tweaking and editing, so if there are any settings you think I should fix, just let me know, and I'll sort it out.
 
I'm planning to put a real mix of things up here, book reviews, recipes, DIY, games, travel ideas, entertainment.... a bit of anything and everything.  Stuff your pigeonholes, internet 😆
 
I might even squeeze in the occasional nailart.... I'm not banning myself even from that... in the words of the great Sir Terry Pratchett - "Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving".  This is one of the most important mantras by which I live my life.  That, and tea and cake (obvs).

So roar with me into 2021.... the good life is ours to make, and we can do it together.
 
- Leonessa Vita -

(Wend x)

Comments